Polyethylene Products for Food Service and Production
Since 1983, Unifuse has been molding superior heavy-duty polyethylene bins, totes, carts, tubs, dollies, floor trucks, conveyable containers and trays as well as reusable returnable packaging. Whether the materials are wet, dry, powdered, liquids, or solids we have the solution for you. It is likely already available from over 2000 stock molds. If we don't have the perfect solution already available we will find, or design and build it for you. Vibrational molding enables us to be highly responsive, providing prototypes, modification, and production with short lead times. We mold with FDA approved resin so our plastic is safe for food and potable water contact.
- Seamless, no stress, FDA compliant polyethylene resins and pigments.
- Used in Kitchens, Bakeries, Restaurants, Hotels, and other food service providers.
- Salt Storage Bins, Sugar Storage Bins, Powder Storage Bins.
- Resistant to sunlight, chemicals and corrosion.
- Heavy-duty durability. Will not crack, dent, warp, or rust.
- Easy to clean and handle.
- Hot stamp embossing, stenciling and color mold-in decals are available.
- Optional add-ons are available to create and achieve the perfect solution.
- Ships assembled and ready to use.
With the low-cost of Unifuse tooling, the ability to "modify on the fly," the promise that we'll make the perfect solution and the durability of polyethylene industrial duty manufacturing makes a Unifuse custom molded product your best value.
$157.1129 Gallon Sloped Top Mobile Ingredient Bin Learn More
$354.88The Unifuse IB-348 Tri-Bin System with Lids Learn More
$109.886 bushel tub for the Unifuse elevated floor truck for ergonomic use. Learn More
$232.20Unifuse 6 bushel elevated floor truck for ergonomic use. Learn More
$87.68Tub for the Unifuse elevated floor truck for ergonomic use. Learn More
$200.31Unifuse elevated floor truck for ergonomic use. Learn More