Unifuse heavy duty hopper trucks are the most durable in the industry. Our hopper trucks are lightweight and can be easily cleaned. They can be used in all terrains, and with tapered ends they are perfect for easy loading and unloading of bulk materials, whether the materials are wet, dry, powdered, liquids, or solids.
These Plastic hopper trucks are used nationwide in construction sites, farms, retail stores, warehouses, waste transportation and much more.
- Heavy-duty molded polyethylene (LLDPE.)
- Hopper shaped sides make loading and dumping easier.
- An independent bolt‐on dolly provides a leak proof transfer truck.
- Will not dent, warp, or rust. Resists mildew and UV degradation.
- Resistant to sunlight, chemicals and corrosion.
- Made with USDA and FDA compliant resins for food contact.
- Caster options include pneumatic wheels. Optional casters type and sizes are available.
- Standard colors are white and dark gray. Other colors are available with a minimum 10 piece order.
- Can be nested for efficient freight and storage of the hopper trucks when not being used.
- Ships assembled and ready to use.
|Outer Dimensions (OD) (LxWxH)||L48" x W32" x H40"|
|Inner Dimensions (ID) (LxWxH)||No|