Our world-class medical waste carts are used nationwide by hospitals and waste transporters to handle medical, biological, and infectious wastes. The entire line complies with the DOT requirements for a non-specification wheeled cart for the transport of medical waste. These models stack securely with the use of a pocketed lid which will hold the casters of the cart above it in place. The MW201 can stack 2 high in a standard truck. The MW151 can stack 3 high.
Our Medical waste containers, refuse carts, trash carts, medical carts and waste handling carts are leak-proof, spill-proof, temper-proof and will last for many years in service.
- DOT Compliant Medical Waste Transport Carts
- Used with wet, dry, powdered, liquids or solids materials.
- For use by hospitals and waste transporters.
- Engineered to fit through a 32" doors.
- Modular construction for easy maintenance.
- Independent dolly bottom.
- The casters are reinforced with an aluminum backing plate for added strength and durability.
- Non-marking, swivel casters are standard. Special casters are available.
- Resistant to sunlight, chemicals and corrosion.
- Seamless, no stress, FDA compliant polyethylene resins and pigments.
- Heavy-duty durability. Will not crack, dent, warp, or rust.
- Easy to clean and handle.
- Hot stamp embossing, stenciling and color mold-in decals are available.
- Optional add-ons are available to create and achieve the perfect solution.
- Endless add-on possibilities: tow-base, forklift attachments, tilt/dump designs, etc....
- Used as medical wast carts, hazardous waste carts, waste transporters
- Ships assembled.
|Outer Dimensions (OD) (LxWxH)||No|
|Inner Dimensions (ID) (LxWxH)||No|